You may consider this formula from the Ni family (Dr.’s Daoshing Ni, Maoshing Ni and Master Hua-Ching Ni) as a possible replacement for BD-216 Vital.
Ingredients: Chinese Hawthorn fruit, Pinellia rhizome, Poria sclerotium, Forsythia fruit.
- Supports the stomach and proper digestion
- Encourages proper immune health
- Aids in the body’s natural ability to detoxify
- Reduces common stomach and digestive issues
- Anti-viral properties to boost immune functions and protect against illness.
- Promote healthy digestion and relieve food retention.
- Reduces dampness and acidity in the lung, spleen and stomach meridian to relieve common stomach issues.
Disclaimer: In the herbal combinations that are listed the reader must realize that even though western pathological terms are used under commentaries, this does not mean that this site is prescribing herbal medicine. It is only a reference for the further comprehension of the reader. Please consult The Great Tao by Stephen T. Chang. These descriptions are excerpted from Dr. Chang’s translations and syntheses of ancient and current Chinese medical texts. These descriptions are not intended as medical recommendations nor as a substitute for sound medical advice. If you have a health problem, please consult a professional health practitioner. We make no claims about the effectiveness of these products. These descriptions are for educational/informational purposes only. The effectiveness of these formulas are currently unsubstantiated by Western science, whose methods of analysis are not yet applicable to understanding these complex formulas.