You may consider this formula from the Ni family (Dr.’s Daoshing Ni, Maoshing Ni and Master Hua-Ching Ni) as a possible replacement for AD-101 Travel and AD-102 Resistant. As a result of demand and the supply chain we are limiting 1 bottle per person-per month. Please adhere to this rule to help make sure the formula is available for all.
Ingredients: Japanese Honeysuckle Flower, Forsythia Fruit, Kudzu Root, Apricot Seed Kernel, White Mulberry Root Bark, Burdock Fruit, Isatis Root, Schizonepeta Stem & Leaves, Siler Root, Soy Bean Seed, Notopterygium Root & Rhizome, Fragrant Angelica Root, Chinese Mint Stem & Leaves, Scrophularia Root, Licorice Root & Rhizome
Supports your own immune system
- Encourages relief from headaches
- Aid’s in preventing dehydration
- Anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
- Relaxes and de-stresses the body
- Symptoms of severe colds
- Aiding in the relief from sore throats, headaches, and coughing.
- Anti-viral properties boost your immune system to protect against illness.
- Anti-inflammatory agents help to relieve headaches and aid in the body’s ability to rehydrate.
- Anti-bacterial and de-stressor to aid in the quick relief from the symptoms of cold or flu.
- Aids the body’s ability to detoxify, improves digestion, and increases energy.
Disclaimer: In the herbal combinations that are listed the reader must realize that even though western pathological terms are used under commentaries, this does not mean that this site is prescribing herbal medicine. It is only a reference for the further comprehension of the reader. Please consult The Great Tao by Stephen T. Chang. These descriptions are excerpted from Dr. Chang’s translations and syntheses of ancient and current Chinese medical texts. These descriptions are not intended as medical recommendations nor as a substitute for sound medical advice. If you have a health problem, please consult a professional health practitioner. We make no claims about the effectiveness of these products. These descriptions are for educational/informational purposes only. The effectiveness of these formulas are currently unsubstantiated by Western science, whose methods of analysis are not yet applicable to understanding these complex formulas.