Ingredients: Zanthoxylum, Cinnamon, Ginger, Jujube, Paeonia, Licorice, Maltose.
Combination’s Energy Level: Middle Warm.
Combination’s Taste: 65% Sweet, 15% Piquant, 10% Sour, 10% Bitter.
Main Meridians: Primarily L, K and B; secondarily SP, S, LI, TH and GB.
1. Children’s bedwetting, nightmares, excessive crying.
2. Low metabolism, slow growth, growing disorders.
5. Lymph nodes, lymphatic system inflammation.
6. Weak liver, jaundice, gallbladder problem.
7. Indigestion, hypo- or hyper-acidity, improvement of food absorption. 8. Intestinal disorder.
9. Spinal problems.
10. Asthma, chronic bronchitis.
11. Acute hepatitis, enlarged or hardened liver.
12. Coronary disease, short breath, chest pain.
13. Stomach pain.
14. Impotence, enlarged prostate.
15. Wet dreams.
16. Thymus and thyroid deficiencies.
17. Body building for children, including premature babies.
18. Acute angina.
Disclaimer: In the herbal combinations that are listed the reader must realize that even though western pathological terms are used under commentaries, this does not mean that this site is prescribing herbal medicine. It is only a reference for the further comprehension of the reader. Please consult The Great Tao by Stephen T. Chang. These descriptions are excerpted from Dr. Chang’s translations and syntheses of ancient and current Chinese medical texts. These descriptions are not intended as medical recommendations nor as a substitute for sound medical advice. If you have a health problem, please consult a professional health practitioner. We make no claims about the effectiveness of these products. These descriptions are for educational/informational purposes only. The effectiveness of these formulas are currently unsubstantiated by Western science, whose methods of analysis are not yet applicable to understanding these complex formulas.