Ingredients: Pueraria, Jujube, Cinnamon, Paeonia, Licorice, Ginger, Citrus
Combination’s Energy Level: Middle Warm
Combination’s Taste: 50% Sweet, 25%Bitter, 15% Piquant, 10%Sour
Main Meridians: Primarily: L,H and B: Secondarily: LV and K
1. Any adjustment to changing weather, food and water.
2. Common cold and flu (first stage [2 to 3 days] opens up tissues or pores to expel trapped air).
3. Mild infections; bronchitis; smallpox; chickenpox; tonsillitis; scarlet fever; inflammation of ears, nose, mouth, throat, thyroid, lymphatic system and brain.
4. Nerve tension; headache; toothache; stiff neck; acute polio; arthritis; rheumatism; shoulder pain.
5. Allergy, boils, sinus and gum infections.
6. Menstrual difficulties with water retention and dropped uterus.
7. Eye inflammation and glaucoma.
8. First stage of stomach ulcer, indigestion; adjusting stomach acid; gastroenteritis.
9. Children’s problems including stomachache, lack of appetite, headache, bedwetting.
10. Alcohol hangover.
11. Dysfunction of thyroid gland.
Note: May increase occurrence of skin problems such as psoriasis and acne as it expels poisons.
Disclaimer: In the herbal combinations that are listed the reader must realize that even though western pathological terms are used under commentaries, this does not mean that this site is prescribing herbal medicine. It is only a reference for the further comprehension of the reader. Please consult The Great Tao by Stephen T. Chang. These descriptions are excerpted from Dr. Chang’s translations and syntheses of ancient and current Chinese medical texts. These descriptions are not intended as medical recommendations nor as a substitute for sound medical advice. If you have a health problem, please consult a professional health practitioner. We make no claims about the effectiveness of these products. These descriptions are for educational/informational purposes only. The effectiveness of these formulas are currently unsubstantiated by Western science, whose methods of analysis are not yet applicable to understanding these complex formulas.