Consider as a daily all purpose tonic for all Five Elements (and systems) of ones body. Caution: Nut allergy this contains Walnut. Each bottle lasts approximately two months.
Ingredients: White Mulberry Leaf, Fo-Ti Root, Codonopsis Root, Ligustrum Fruit, Lycium Fruit, Sharp-leaf Galangal Fruit, Japanese Honeysuckle Stem, Eclipta Herb, Dong Quai, Longan Fleshy Seed Cover, Chinese Hawthorn Fruit, Xanthium Seed, Green Tea Leaf, Rehmannia Tuber, Schisandra Fruit, Chinese Yam Rhizome, Star Anise Seed, Siegesbeckia Herb, Achryanthes Root, Chinese Asparagus Root Tuber, Asian Water Plantain Rhizome, English Walnut Nut, Jujube Seed, Achryanthes Root, Glehnia Root, Aromatic Solomon’s Seal Rhizome, Chrysanthemum Flower, Broussonetia Fruit, Asiatic Dogwood fruit, Sichuan Teasel Root, Polygala Root, Poria Sclerotium, Asian Ginseng Root, Japanese Apricot Fruit, Dandelion Plant, Sickle-pod Senna Seed, Mint Leaf, Licorice Root, Eucommia Bark, Cherokee Rose Fruit, White Mulberry Twig, Black Sesame Seed.
- Increases circulation to the extremities and supports circulatory health and heart function.
- Stimulates the body’s natural defenses and provides year-round immune health support.
- Helps calm nerves, support restful sleep, and nourish the nervous system.
- Strengthens the bronchial system and supports the lungs and sinuses.
- Nourishes the joints and bones, helps build connective and joint tissue, and strengthens the structural system.
- Supports kidney health and balances the entire urinary system.
- Aids detoxification, elimination and supports protecting the liver’s functioning against toxins.
- Strengthens the body’s ability to manage stress, maintain energy/positive mood and provides nutrients to nourish the body’s glands.
- Minimizes gastric pain, soothes the stomach and aids digestive health.
- Cool and soothe the liver and clear the head
- Increase vitality in the brain and body
- Boost immunological function
- Generates energy
- Relieves fatigue
- Enhance blood production and promote healthy circulation
Disclaimer: In the herbal combinations that are listed the reader must realize that even though western pathological terms are used under commentaries, this does not mean that this site is prescribing herbal medicine. It is only a reference for the further comprehension of the reader. Please consult The Great Tao by Stephen T. Chang. These descriptions are excerpted from Dr. Chang’s translations and syntheses of ancient and current Chinese medical texts. These descriptions are not intended as medical recommendations nor as a substitute for sound medical advice. If you have a health problem, please consult a professional health practitioner. We make no claims about the effectiveness of these products. These descriptions are for educational/informational purposes only. The effectiveness of these formulas are currently unsubstantiated by Western science, whose methods of analysis are not yet applicable to understanding these complex formulas.