Ingredients: Chinese Ginseng, Astragalus, Atractylodes, Poria, Tang Kuei, Paeonia, Rhemannia, Cnidium, Cinnamon, Coix.
Combination’s Energy Level: Warm.
Combination’s Taste: 65% Sweet, 25% Piquant, 10% Sour, 10% Bitter.
Main Meridians: Energizes all meridians with emphasis on H, TH, LV, SP and L.
1. Increased immunity and antibodies.
2. Revitalization of all internal organs, tonifies the entire body, blood building.
3. Recovery from surgery.
4. Cancer (benefits enhanced when used in conjunction with other combinations, for example, GT-701 plus BD-216 for colon cancer, GT-701 plus BD-404 for liver cancer, GT-701 plus FP-604 for stomach cancer, etc).
5. Leukemia and multiple sclerosis.
7. Anemia, low blood count, low energy.
8. Body building following depletion from excessive use of antibiotics, exposure to radiation (including radiation therapy), chemotherapy, and cobalt treatments.
9. Exhaustion in athletes.
10. Benefits enhanced with antibiotics for chronic infections.
11. Blurry eyesight in conjunction with weak, depleted body.
12. Improvement of blood circulation.
13. Increase of appetite.
14. Improvement of lung function.
Note: Concerning cancer, refer to instruction #5 under Understanding Herbal Combinations. In ancient times this combination was used for the weak and elderly.
Disclaimer: In the herbal combinations that are listed the reader must realize that even though western pathological terms are used under commentaries, this does not mean that this site is prescribing herbal medicine. It is only a reference for the further comprehension of the reader. Please consult The Great Tao by Stephen T. Chang. These descriptions are excerpted from Dr. Chang’s translations and syntheses of ancient and current Chinese medical texts. These descriptions are not intended as medical recommendations nor as a substitute for sound medical advice. If you have a health problem, please consult a professional health practitioner. We make no claims about the effectiveness of these products. These descriptions are for educational/informational purposes only. The effectiveness of these formulas are currently unsubstantiated by Western science, whose methods of analysis are not yet applicable to understanding these complex formulas.