Consider along with Radiant Day Cream as a replacement for Royal Jade Cream.
Ingredients: Pearl Powder – Zhen Zhu (Crushed Chinese Pearl Powder), Angelica Dahurica – Bai Zhi (Fragrant Angelica Root), Syzgium Aromaticum – Ding Xiang (Clove Flower Bud), Wolfiporia Cocos – Fu Ling (Poria Cocos Sclerotium), Cyperus Rotundus – Chiang Fu (Nut Grass Rhizome), Ligusticum Sinense – Chuan Xiong (Sichuan Lovage Rhizome), Typhonium Giganteum – Bai Fu Zi (Typhonium Cured Rhizome Tuber), Nardostachys Chinensis – Gan Song Xiang (Chinese Spikenard Root & Rhizome), Saussurea Costus – Mu Xiang (Costus Root), Vitex Rotundifolia – Man Jing Zi (Round-leaf Chaste Tree Seed), Other stabilizing and clarifying ingredients: thylhexyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diglycerin, Allantoin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Benzophenone-3, Dimethicone, Isostearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Potassium Sorbate and Phenoxyethanol and Carbomer
- Counteract visible signs of aging
- Works while you sleep to repair, regenerate and rejuvenate skin
- Promotes skin’s natural repairing abilities
- Aids in the regeneration of new skin cells for more youthful skin
- Natural barrier from environmental toxins
- Aids in the detoxification of the skin
- Moisturizes and nourishes several levels of the skin
- Supports a healthy, glowing complexion
- Skin nourishment
- Naturally lock moisture in the skin
- Aids in the skin’s natural ability to release toxins
- Creates a protective barrier to protect your skin from free radicals
- Natural anti-bacterial properties for a healthy, glowing complexion
Disclaimer: In the herbal combinations that are listed the reader must realize that even though western pathological terms are used under commentaries, this does not mean that this site is prescribing herbal medicine. It is only a reference for the further comprehension of the reader. Please consult The Great Tao by Stephen T. Chang. These descriptions are excerpted from Dr. Chang’s translations and syntheses of ancient and current Chinese medical texts. These descriptions are not intended as medical recommendations nor as a substitute for sound medical advice. If you have a health problem, please consult a professional health practitioner. We make no claims about the effectiveness of these products. These descriptions are for educational/informational purposes only. The effectiveness of these formulas are currently unsubstantiated by Western science, whose methods of analysis are not yet applicable to understanding these complex formulas.
There are no reviews yet.