Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside (Corn), Cocamide Mea (Coconut), L-ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Coconut), WELLNESS LIVING EXTRACT, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Certified Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Linoleic Acid, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Dimethicone, Copolyol Meadowfoamate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Distearate (Corn), Polyquaternium 10, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance with Essential Oils.
- Gently cleanses your skin while leaving natural moisture
- Calms inflammation and irritation
- Protects your skin from damage and aging
- Nourishes and prepares your skin for day or night creams
- Purifies, protects and energizes
- Lock in vital moisture
- Suitable for all skin types
- A gentle and effective cleansing gel
- Fight free radicals and reduce inflammation
- Nourish and moisturize the skin while cleansing
- Protect the skin cells from damage and aging
- Purify and gently cleanse the skin
- Potent and natural anti-bacterial agent to neutralize skin irritants
Disclaimer: In the herbal combinations that are listed the reader must realize that even though western pathological terms are used under commentaries, this does not mean that this site is prescribing herbal medicine. It is only a reference for the further comprehension of the reader. Please consult The Great Tao by Stephen T. Chang. These descriptions are excerpted from Dr. Chang’s translations and syntheses of ancient and current Chinese medical texts. These descriptions are not intended as medical recommendations nor as a substitute for sound medical advice. If you have a health problem, please consult a professional health practitioner. We make no claims about the effectiveness of these products. These descriptions are for educational/informational purposes only. The effectiveness of these formulas are currently unsubstantiated by Western science, whose methods of analysis are not yet applicable to understanding these complex formulas.